PROFESSOR Didier CHABAUD
PROFESSOR Carlos MORENO
Dr. Florent PRATLONG
Deputy General Director
Head of the IAE Paris Research Department
IAE Research Engineer
Social Business Policy Officer - Communication Manager
Project manager "15-minute city and IA"
Associate Researcher (15-minute City )
New Proximity Research Engineer
Study engineer (15-minute City )
Professor at Dalhousie University (Canada) and at Montpellier Business School (France)
Professor University of Sherbrooke - Canada
Chaired by Prof. Carlos Moreno and with the ex officio presence of Prof. Didier Chabaud and Dr. Florent Pratlong, director and deputy director of the eTi Chair, a scientific committee, made up of leading international and national personalities, is in the process of foreshadowing:
- Dr Lorraine Amollo Ambole, Living Lab, University of Nairobi, Kenya, Fellow in ‘Sustainable Urbanization II’ (World Social Science Fellows Program)
- Prof. Franck Barès, Past-Director of Entrepreneurship & Innovation Department, HEC Montreal, Canada.
- Prof. Tereza Cristina Carvalho, Sc. Engineer in Technology Innovation and Sustainable Development, Escola Politecnica USP, Brazil
- Prof. Sunil Dubey, architecture, design & planning Department, The University of Sydney, Australia, former Director of Metropolis World Organization in South Asia
- Prof. Alain Fayolle, EM Lyon, France, Past-President, Academy of Management, Entrepreneurship Division
- Nikos Fintikakis, architect, Greece, Vice-president of the International Union of Architects (UIA)
- Dr Marc Giget, member of the French Academy of Technologies and President of the European Institute of Creative Innovation Strategies
- Dr Karuna Gopal, President Foundation for Futuristic Cities, India
- Prof. Aawatif Hayar, Hassan II University Casablanca Morocco
- Dr Christyl Johnson, Deputy Center Director for Technology and Research Investments at NASA, USA, Former executive director National Science & Technology Council, (White House)
- Prof. Catherine Léger-Jarniou, Paris Dauphine University, France, President of the Academy of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Prof. Natalia Novillo, anthropologist, FLACSO University Latin America, Director of Cities & Climate Change
- Prof. Fernando Nunes da Silva Fernando, President of the Department of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Geo-resources, Instituto Superior Tecnico, University of Lisbon, Portugal, VP International Urban Development association, INTA.
- Prof Denise Pumain, Geographer, University Paris1 Panthéon Sorbonne, member of the Institut de France, Prix Vautrin Lud 2010
- Prof. Elvira A. Quintero, architect – Dr in Literature, Director of the Literature Department Universidad del Cauca, Colombia, Premio Dámaso Alonso 2018 from the Academia Hispanoamericana de Buenas Letras.
- Prof. Carlo Ratti, Urban Technologies and Planning, MIT, United States
- Prof. Sylvie Sammut, Director of the MRM-Entrepreneurship laboratory, Montpellier-Management, University of Montpellier, France.
- Prof Saskia Sassen, sociologist, Columbia University, United States.
- Gaetan Siew, architect, Mauritius, former president of the International Union of Architects.
- Prof. Ryad Titah, Electronic Government and Digital Cities, HEC Montreal, Canada. Former President of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC)
- Prof. Muhammad Yunus, Nobel Peace Prize 2006