The Chair is developing a graduate and qualification training initiative
- Possibility for the Chair members to have access to graduate training courses (consistent with the principles of continuing education)
- Possibility for the Chair to create specific training, including certification training, on specific topics.
- For instance, this offer may be extended, as an inter-company opportunity, if the partner wishes to expand it for a panel of customers/partners, either private or corporate.
- The courses may be designed with flexible ad hoc formats.
- Similarly, it may be possible to involve the partner’s people as lecturers.
Type of training courses:
In partnership with the University of Paris 1 – Panthéon Sorbonne and the IAE:
- Entrepreneurship University Diploma (DU) https://www.iae-paris.com/entrepreneuriat
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Project and Innovation Management Curriculum https://www.iae-paris.com/formations/formation-initiale/master-administration-des-entreprises-mae-parcours-management-de-proje
- Master in Technology and Innovation Management http://imt-sorbonne.fr/